Friday, February 15, 2019

Technical Catastrophe!!

Upon further research last night, as to why I could not upload my photo album, I discovered that as of Jan 2019, Google Photos no longer supports uploads from Picasa -- this is the software I have always used to create and upload albums.  Instead, they have made the process very time consuming and inefficient.  I can still upload the few shots directly from the blog but not the whole album.

So I am in search of an alternative online photo album creator preferably with a compatible desktop  editor.  If anyone of you good geeky folks out there have any ideas, please send them along. Hopefully it won't be too painful to solve.  Fingers crossed.

Right now we're off to Table Mountain.  later.....


1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you are off to a great start. The Bike Tour sounded like fun(and pain free) and the all things Jewish tour. Can't wait for the photos.

    See you around the mountain.

    ReplyDelete